Doctors Care Savings
With Doctors Care Savings you will have access to a network of doctors in the US and will save hundreds if not thousands on avoidable health care expenses per year.
The average Emergency Room visit cost $750, and 70% of emergency room visits are for non-urgent care. The average Urgent Care facility visit will cost $150 and most urgent care facility visits are for non-emergency care. Getting a doctors office appointment often takes time and requires long waits at the doctor’s office once you get there.
Having access to doctors via telephone, video conference and email when you are in the need for healthcare advice gives you the option to choose the care that is best for you. You get fast answers, and the doctor can prescribe common medicines.
Our program is a non-emergency medical service, available 24/7/365, that connects you with a nationwide group of licensed physicians that can diagnose, treat and provide prescriptions for non-narcotic/non-DEA/non-state-controlled substances.
Doctors Care Savings Overview
A non-emergency medical service, available 24/7/365, that connects you with a nationwide group of licensed physicians that can diagnose, treat and provide prescriptions for non-narcotic/non-DEA/non-state-controlled substances. Patients can receive medical attention from board-certified physicians. Also included are a health reference, symptom checker, educational library and Vault personal health management system. A mobile app is also available to help members in scheduling appointments and maintaining their records.
Provider Performance Facts:
– 97% Member satisfaction
– 97% Physician satisfaction
– 90% Of patient issues resolved
– 0 Malpractice claims
How it Works (by Phone):
– Member calls 800-657-6169 that is available 24/7/365
– A care coordinator evaluates the member to determine if telehealth is appropriate and redirects the patient to a doctor if appropriate
– Once an available provider is located, the system automatically calls and connects the member with the doctor
How it Works (by Video Conference):
– Member visits the website and signs in using their username and password
– The system helps the member determine if telehealth is appropriate
– The system searches for a provider using criteria such as specialty, language, gender and location
– Once an available provider is located, the system automatically connects the member and doctor via the online portal
Learn About The Program
A network of highly qualified, state licensed and board-certified physicians and therapists. The provider network includes doctors specializing in family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics and non-emergency care. The average experience of a contracted physician is 15 years. In addition, all physicians have specialized training in communication and diagnosing patients remotely. All physicians adhere to the highest quality of standards and NCQA and URAC rules. Background checks with primary source verification are required and re-credentialing is performed every 36-months.